Since a change in the rules a few years ago, it's now against the regulations for members of the public to cuddle koalas in Sydney and the rest of NSW. No zoo or wildlife park in NSW is permitted to allow guests to cuddle koalas. However, WILD LIFE Sydney offers guests the chance to get as close to koalas as possible, and because we have very strict rules about how often our individual animals are on display, guests can be absolutely certain that the koalas are not stressed by these up-close encounters.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a booking for the Koala Encounter?
- What are Koala Encounters?
- When does Koala Encounters run?
- What's included in Koala Encounters?
- Are there any restrictions to complete the Koala Encounter experience?
- Can I hold or cuddle a Koala during my Koala Encounter?
- What's the maximum number of individuals who can complete the Koala Encounter?
- Do you offer a spectator ticket?
- Is the price the same for adults and children?
- Can I purchase a gift voucher for the Koala Encounter?