To view our cancellation policy along with other important information for our Kids Birthday Parties, please see the below:
- Cancellation with a full refund will be permitted up to 5 working days prior to
your party date.
- If cancellation for a booking occurs less than 5 working days prior to the birthday
party the full payment will be retained.
- Any changes required to bookings must be made 72 hours before the birthday
party date to be accepted.
- Birthday parties must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Birthday parties need to be booked 72 hours before the required date.
- Additional adults accompanying children to parties can purchase their ticket at a
discounted rate when booking in a birthday party. All guests must have a valid
ticket to enter.
- Additional adult tickets only includes entry into the attraction and does not
include food options.
- Balloons are not permitted on site for birthday parties.
- Birthday parties are only available on weekends during non-peak periods –
check the calendar when booking availability!
Terms and Conditions of Entry must also be adhered to including:
- No child or children aged 15 or under will be admitted to the Attraction unless
they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted anywhere in the
- The climbing of or standing upon railings, barriers or structures is strictly
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
For our full conditions of entry visit here.