Tickets will be emailed to you upon purchase. You may choose to print them at home or use your smartphone to display a mobile ticket. Mobile tickets are scanned directly at the main entrance. No matter your preferred method, please bring photo identification and the payment card used to purchase the tickets with you. We suggest a full driver’s license or a passport.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a mobile ticket?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I haven't received my print@home tickets?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?