Since May 2020, Merlin Entertainments has moved from using physical cards to digital QR codes. Your ticket/Merlin Annual Passes is digital and there is no physical ticket or card to be collected. All you need to do is show the barcode on your phone at the attraction entrance for our staff to scan.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a mobile ticket?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I haven't received my print@home tickets?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?