We have 8 themed zones at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo:
• For the ultimate experience, get up even closer with our intimate and unique animal encounter experiences.
• Take wing to Australia's Top End, with its distinct wet and dry seasons and consistently 33C degree average temperature.
TASSIE DEVIL'S DEN
• A pair of beautiful Tasmanian Devils now call WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo home.
KOALAS AT GUM TREE VALLEY
• Head to Gum Tree Valley to meet Australia's most famous animal - the koala.
• Head to Wallaby Cliffs in the Flinders Ranges to meet Australia's prettiest wallabies.
CASSOWARY IN THE RAINFOREST
• Delve into Queensland's ancient Daintree Rainforest, home to the amazing cassowary.
• Your chance to meet two iconic Aussie animal species: Grey Kangaroos and Agile Wallabies.
NOCTURNAL CRITERS AT NIGHTFALL
• Head deep into the night and discover nocturnal animals such as bats, quolls, possums and gliders.