We have 10 interactive zones at WILD LIFE Sydney:
TRICKY TONGUES & TREETOPS
• Watch our Echidnas waddle around and look out for Kofi the Goodfellow Tree Kangaroo.
TASSIE DEVIL'S DEN
• Home to four cheeky Tasmanian Devils: Mirrin, Dharra, Nara, and Bluey.
• Head to Wallaby Cliffs in the Flinders Ranges to meet Australia's prettiest wallabies.
THE DAINTREE RAINFOREST
• Delve into Queensland's ancient Daintree Rainforest, home to our beautiful Cassowary Princess.
• Your chance to meet an iconic Aussie species: the Kangaroo Island Kangaroos.
• Meet our NEW Freshwater Crocodiles in their immersive underwater zone.
• Search for our curious and graceful friend as she swims and hides amongst the logs.
• Head deep into the night and discover nocturnal animals such as Bilbies, Sugar Gliders, and Bettongs.
• Explore the miniature world of Spiders, Cockroaches, and Stick Insects.
• This is your opportunity to get up close to Australia's cutest animal: the fluffy Koala.